JOINING PROCESS & MEMBERSHIP
- Member Application Form – Available from Directors & Staff, or On-Line.
- Annual Subscription fee: Non-Concessional $65; Concessional & Country $50.
- Membership affiliates you to: ABF; SABF; & Pianola.
- Payment Methods – Credit-Card Online; Phone; or Cash/ Cheque/Credit Card in person to the Club Manager at SABA Unley or to Director at SABA Satellite Clubs.
- ABF Masterpoints Number is awarded for lifetime (in Australia).
- SABA New Member’s Kit includes: New Member’s Information Booklet; current year Green Programs Booklet; Pianola Instruction Manual; Ethics & Etiquette Article; Name Badge; Bumper Sticker; Fridge magnet; Identification Keyring Tag; and SABA Pen.
Fees are collected at the table by the Director of each session unless specified.
- SABA Member: Non-Concession $11
- SABA Member: Concession $10
- ABF Youth Club Member <aged 26 – $5 & free on Saturday
- ABF Member Visitor: $13